My Boss's Daughter Reviews

• Feb 24, 2019

Shockingly bad. Excruciating to watch. But it was nice to see Tara Reid before her disastrous plastic surgery.

• Nov 04, 2018

"My Boss's Daughter" apresenta-nos uma história divertida e cativante. As cenas que o personagem principal enfrenta naquela casa são as mais divertidas da película.

• Nov 03, 2018

I've lost all hope in movies. Nothing but a bunch of nonsense and middle school humor.

• Jan 17, 2018

I created Rotten Tomatoes account just to prevent from someone from watching this painful movie. I I just unrealistic how all this events take place and there is no stop to the stupidity.

• Jul 27, 2017

F'n hilarious..!!!! Still..!!!

F'n hilarious..!!!! Still..!!!

• Dec 30, 2015

My Boss's Daughter is in every way a horribly acted, racist, unfunny load of the worst Hollywood has to offer.

• Jul 23, 2015

Awful, certainly not funny and cringeworthy throughout.

Awful, certainly not funny and cringeworthy throughout.

• Jun 29, 2015

Kelso really sux outside of That 70's Show.

Kelso really sux outside of That 70's Show.

• Jun 01, 2015