My Demon Lover Reviews

• Jul 27, 2020

"If it's horny you feel, you get horny for real." That about sums up both the plot and the quality of writing in this derisible hodgepodge of 80s genres.

• Oct 04, 2018

Funny how love goes: demons in, demons out...

Funny how love goes: demons in, demons out...

• Jan 30, 2018

I'm not going to lie, this movie is stupid. And the sexual politics were dicey in the 80's. But I kind of love it. The silly climax always makes me happy.

• Oct 28, 2017

10/28/2017: Pretty Horrible!

10/28/2017: Pretty Horrible!

• Jan 01, 2013

Cheesy and low budget but one of my fav movies!!!!!!!!!

Cheesy and low budget but one of my fav movies!!!!!!!!!

• Nov 10, 2012

anybody know if it on DVD?

anybody know if it on DVD?

• Oct 21, 2012

Good movie! It's a bit silly at times but it's enjoyable.

Good movie! It's a bit silly at times but it's enjoyable.

• Sep 09, 2012

I absolutely loved this movie. It has all the elements of a great Joss Whedon script with a wonderful heart-felt B-movie delivery. The romance and chemistry between the leads is endlessly charming. The twists are as clever as they are bizarre. This movie hit me hard and left me thinking about it for days after the first viewing.

• Sep 02, 2012

Scott Valentine (Family Ties) has a curse that whenever he gets aroused he becomes a different looking demon each time and doesn't remember a thing. It just so happens that there is also a series of brutal murders occuring at the same time making him the number one suspect. Campy, silly but somewhat endearing. It'll be painfully 80's for some but for those like me it's a fond memory.

• Jul 11, 2012