The Naked Man Reviews

• Sep 22, 2019

You have to be a Chiropractor or a Coen Brothers freak to know about and to get this film. It's a deranged Superhero Comic Book on film. It is hysterically funny if you get it. If not, I can understand the confusion. Fargo it ain't. Nevertheless one of my favorite films. Just met Rapaport and had him sign a few VHS copies. Great Film!

• Dec 07, 2013

This movie could have been good but it got a little too ridiculous. If you want to see Michael Rapaport floating in the air nude and doing summersaults several times for no reason than this is the movie for you. If not, you may want to skip this one.

• Feb 04, 2013

The detective is the true star of the show, what a champ! Also, Elvis in his last assignment

• Sep 25, 2012

Over looked comedy in the style of the coen brothers, really funny and strange

Over looked comedy in the style of the coen brothers, really funny and strange

• Feb 06, 2011

What a absolute funny Movie I love Michael Rappaport and ecscpiallz his Performance as Naked Man what a strange Story, what freaky Characters defently one of my Favourite Movies I loved also the Bogart Character that's exactlly how i imagined the Private Life of such a Character

• Oct 21, 2006

What a strange film, a bit on the prentious side, also a bit fascinating as well. Good effort, but just doesn't work completely. Nicely acted, but just a little too strange.