No Holds Barred Reviews

• Sep 29, 2019

Over the top ridiculousness.

Over the top ridiculousness.

• Sep 03, 2019

Acting is horrible and the plot just doesn't make sense. Joan Severance is the only thing good about this movie.

• May 25, 2019

Greatest movie of all time, RIP EM

Greatest movie of all time, RIP EM

• Sep 21, 2018

Its bad, the acting, the script, the casting but it's what also makes it enjoyable. Ironically Joan Severance would work with the likes of Gene Wilder & Kevin Spacey in her next film.

• Jul 20, 2018

Painful to watch. If I had to choose between a poke in the eye with a sharp stick and watching this movie again, then I'd never be able to watch 3D movies again.

• Nov 16, 2017

Hilarious, but it fails across the board.

Hilarious, but it fails across the board.

• Jan 22, 2017

Legitimately awful in the most watchable way.

Legitimately awful in the most watchable way.

• Jun 02, 2016

Cheesy and corny, but entertaining. Its a fun film from 1989 and probably could have made more money if would've been released during the Spring not Summer. Maybe somewhere between 20 to 25 million but I'm only guessing. The film needs a remake and hopefully Hulk Hogan can reprise his role and make sure he doesn't make the same mistakes. But this is a great guilty pleasure film even if it is silly.

• Jul 31, 2015

I hadn't watched this movie in probably 20+ years and I must say it hasn't really aged all that well. But with all the drama surrounding the Hulkster these days, I was afraid Netflix might pull this movie and I had to rewatch it before that happened. It's easily one of the most awesomely cheesy late 80's movies right up there with Bill Cosby's "Leonard Part 6." I hope whoever they tapped to score this movie never worked in Hollywood again because it's fucking terrible. And I'd also like to know when Hulk and Vince were sitting around trying to name his character, why would they choose something as lame as "Rip"? I've got to give credit where credit is due though...Joan Severance was really smoking hot back in the day. And this movie still has one of the best lines ever "Well if it isn't the teeny wangers." Hilarious.

• Apr 18, 2015

Just a silly,stupid threadbare comedy.

Just a silly,stupid threadbare comedy.