Nobody Waved Good-Bye Reviews

• Feb 04, 2011

This is a really good movie except that the main character (Peter) is such a douche-bag! As a friend in my class put it (and put it best) "You kept thinking, "Come on, don't do that, don't be a dick! Oh, no, he did it, he's a dick. But maybe next time... oh no, he did it again... he's a dick!" So true! As opposed to the first Canadian documentary, I really did appreciate this for a number of reasons. First the fact it was a guerilla film. Secondly, the naturalness of it. Thirdly, the acting was really good. Everyone played so well! But the kid is a giant douche!

• Jul 02, 2010