Nobody's Child Reviews

• Nov 12, 2010

The first half is on the boring and melodramatic side, but the second half somehow manages to push past that and make Marie's character endearing and, ultimately, inspirational.

• Oct 23, 2010

A choppy beginning but it gets better in the second quarter of the film. A bit of an archaic psych patient movie style and is difficult to tolerate because it rides on the old fashioned stereotypes of psych wards and their patients. The attraction I find in this film is the warm genuine kindness displayed by the persons who helped Marie rehabilitate, and the great support and encouragement those persons offered her.

• Feb 13, 2010

Well meaning but it has that unappealing ?made for television? quality about it. I will say, Marlo Thomas really does give a great performance. The core is fair, the direction lacks style.

• Feb 13, 2010

Well meaning but it has that unappealing "made for television" quality about it. I will say, Marlo Thomas really does give a great performance. The core is fair, the direction lacks style.