The Nutty Professor Reviews

• Dec 15, 2017

i think this movie is fine. it's a really ok movie in my opinion. sure the animation is not that good. but it's have a very ok plot and action scenes are really ok. but the movie some charm to it. i watch the 1963 The Nutty Professor movie and i think petty good for a movie. but i think this is ok in my opinion. it's a ok movie for kids.

• Jul 15, 2013

An utterly pathetic and shameful animated sequel/reboot/whatever that fails on virtually every level.

• Aug 06, 2010

Wasn't too bad, the animations were weird though. Kind of predictable, but I love Drake so Pfft...

• Feb 14, 2010

It was pretty stupid for the most part, had like 2 comical moments. The whole idea of it is dumb.

• Jul 06, 2009

It's amazing how Jerry's original idea has gotten new life, first as remakes with Eddie Murphy and this as well as a new Broadway musical. This is primarily geared for the 10-year old set and is all about "BEING YOURSELF", a message they deliver with the subtly of a Joe Wilson at a joint session of congress. This may be Jerry's last movie however, and for Lewis fans you gotta see it. Glad to report he's fine in very limited footage. The fact he can slide into the Julius Kelp character so easily is not surprising. He's done it in other movies and on TV. What is a bit startling is his Buddy Love. It sounds just like he did in 1963 (though not quite as arrogant as that version. He is after all, here to help his grandson).

• Apr 02, 2009

It was awsome! And the struggle between Harold and Jack is hilarious! And Jerry Lewis reprising his role as Professor Kelp/Buddy Love is awsome!

• Mar 15, 2009

STUPIDEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STUPIDEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Mar 09, 2009

Amusing sequel-ish film is less focused on the character reprised / voiced by Jerry Lewis and more focused on his grandson voiced by Drake Bell. While the CGI allows for more zany things to happen, I can't help but wonder if this is slightly, "Too little, too late." Still, it is worth a look.

• Dec 25, 2008

while kind of hard to swallow as an actual sequel to the original nutty professor it still is a good movie although the battle between egos which was not present in the original but the remake shouldn't have been as much of a focus, i think, as it actually was

• Nov 24, 2008