Office Space - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Office Space Reviews

January 19, 2017
A classic for anyone in the workforce. Everyone has or will have a boss and coworkers like this group. Great one liners. Love it!
½ January 12, 2017
An entertaining salute to the daily grind of the office worker. Bitchin' soundtrack too.
December 19, 2016
A funny critique of corporate culture. Nothing life changing but surely a classic.
December 15, 2016
Ah the is alright. Some funny moments but it was an easy watch which everyone can relate to!
November 7, 2016
Film project from Mike Judge makes some stark (and funny) observations of cubicle office culture. Best parts are the firm's hired consultants and Judge's turn as Aniston's supervisor at the chain restaurant. Film did far better in the video market than the theater.
October 17, 2016
The ultimate bad work day movie. Hilarious and layered. Not all the jokes land but it's a solid flick
September 1, 2016
Entertaining movie about working in an office.
½ August 5, 2016
Great movie to quote. Bust see if you've ever worked in an office!
July 6, 2016
If you've ever worked in an office setting....YOU KNOW! This movie couldn't be more perfect, there is someone exactly like every single one of these characters and it is miserable...unless you're Lumberg-then you're probably oblivious. I felt like I was living this movie every day for 14 years at my last job...I was a mix of Peter/Milton.
June 28, 2016
Funny moments and many relatable characters, but it is slow between comedic moments.
June 25, 2016
It's an entertaining, very amusing, and above all exceptionally clever satire of office work life. I didn't find myself laughing out loud too often but I smiled the whole way through. The story is fun and the characters are exaggerations of what some people might be like in real life. I think it is a good comedy that relies more on funny dialogue, characters, and situations more than anything else. That's something you don't see as much nowadays, and for that reason, I think it's a must see if you're a fan of clever and sharp comedy.
½ June 17, 2016
Anyone who knows and appreciates the satirical office humor of the Dilbert comic strips will probably find this sophisticated comedy very funny - and those who hate their jobs will find it hard not to relate to it -, with a clever dialogue that makes us laugh during most of the time.
June 16, 2016
¿Están locos? Cierren este lugar ahora mismo. Inexplicable cómo este clásico puede tener tan baja calificación.
½ June 1, 2016
I wanna do nothing :v
½ May 16, 2016
With identifiable characters, quotable one-liners and to-the-extreme outcomes, "Office Space" manages to put a big smile on a hard-working persons face!
May 12, 2016
Watching Peter's post therapy behavior at his job is extremely cathartic.
May 9, 2016
This films hilariously supports the idea of how much we hate work.
May 3, 2016
Very quotable, especially from Gary Cole's performance as Lumbergh.
April 14, 2016
Clever and loaded with wit, Office Space offers a warmly empathetic, surprisingly poignant understanding of the never-ending difficulties of work, and one that delivers with satisfying bite and some gut-busting belly laughs -- all of which are further bolstered by top-notch golden character work from Stephen Root and Gary Cole.