Oliver & Company Reviews

• Jul 12, 2019

While in no way great, it's fine for little little kids

While in no way great, it's fine for little little kids

• Apr 10, 2019

The only Billy Joel song aside, nothing in this film stand out or leaves an impact. 2/5 - Forgettable

• Feb 22, 2019

A cute and wholesome movie

A cute and wholesome movie

• Nov 29, 2018

Finalmente l'ultimo classico della cosiddetta era buia della Disney. Questo misero tentativo di ritornare sui binari non fa eccezione e risulta ancora molto lontano dalla stragrande maggioranza dei precedenti film. Disegni strani e approssimativi, una storia banale e personaggi inquietanti e poco coinvolgenti rendono l'esperienza una vera delusione, che rende quasi inspiegabile come un film del genere possa rientrare in una così grandiosa filmografia.

• Oct 25, 2018

like the storyline dont like the songs though

like the storyline dont like the songs though

• Sep 09, 2018

This movie has great voice talent, the songs are amazing, the chemistry between Dodger and Oliver is great, and Oliver and Jenny is amazing so I say its Disney's best film of the 1980"s.

• Sep 05, 2018

Best Disney animation in 1988! I was first watched when I was 4 years old in 2002, The songs are great! The animation is spectacular! The characters are pretty good! 100%!

• Sep 03, 2018

One of my favorites growing up! I loved the songs and the story. Maybe because I am from near the city but still. The opening scene brings me to tears everytime.

• Jul 31, 2018

Oliver and Company has decent voice acting, with a show-stealing Cheech Marin, the opening scene actually came close to having me tear up and there's that insanely catchy Billy Joel song. The villain, while unlikely to make it to anyone's top 10 list, is kind-of cool. And the climax is fun. But, this is not one of Disney's better movies in the canon. The animation is not as lovely as in other Disney movies before and after, the plot is predictable and the other songs are forgettable, despite being fairly decent-ish. It's not bad, but at least Disney grew the beard the following year to put an end to their post-60s dork age.

• Jul 13, 2018

This was a childhood favorite and continues to be enjoyable and entertaining every time! Just a good vibe movie with cool and fun characters.