Reviews

• Mar 23, 2017

I loved this movie....its just outstanding....u should definitely watch it... ;)

• Jul 26, 2012

With probably the longest screen time of long-haired females, Bunshinsaba begins with promise; it bears great cinematography, use of locations, and an appealing cast of females. However, at the end of the day, it is excessively convoluted, affected both from confusing storytelling as well as fractured editing. Furthermore, as a movie that purely scares, Bunshinsaba does not deliver, when it could have

• Feb 04, 2012

Another mind**** movie. Again, I liked the direction of the storyline but it felt like there were so many twists intersecting each other that the main plot got drowned a little. I do however, liked the choice of actors & actresses because the roles were very well-played. Good attempt at trying to make the movie more original. Overall, decent enough for a horror movie night

• Aug 19, 2011

Well is there anything we haven't seen before? The answer is simple 'NO'. As the plot suggests, the whole movie revolves in the consequences. As any other Asian movie you'll find the same girl with long hair coming over and over on the screen to frighten you with some acoustic bass and creepy sounds. Here the problem is that it repeats again and again with very low scare scale. The story is pretty simple and there's nothing much to expect. Still it manages to keep us awake with the screenplay. They should have modified the story and presented with some surprises as the basic idea of horror i.e. the woman with long hair fails here. The atmosphere which builds is definitely creepy to some extent but not up to the mark. The theme is also the old lame revenge of ghost type which makes it just an average movie who might be able to frighten amateurs.

• Aug 03, 2011

This is amazing horror. Good story, good scares, and Great build up. I've seen many foreign horror movies and this is still one of the best. Ignore the one critic review, because this movie is WORTH IT. Its one of the only horror movies I've seen that had a good amount of quality scares (more than 5)

• Jul 18, 2011

This horror generally follows similar traits to other Asian curse movies. The plot is about horrific "suicides" of girls at a school in a Korean village, whilst bringing back memories of dark chapters in the communities past. As is the norm for Korean movies, the movie is set in beautiful scenery whilst the direction and acting is surprisingly great also taking in the age of a number of the actors. On the other hand, the movie's main weaknesses are two fold. The story meanders and doesn't seem coherent, whilst the movie also takes too much from others in the genre. At points it appeared to go for frights above all else, trying to outdo it peers, but really its the storyline that is usually the most important point of Asian horror movies. Regardless, original it really isn't, but its still not bad. I enjoyed it, but I still wouldn't push anyone to go watch it. A good viewing but no classic.

• Jul 02, 2011

Well done, thoughtful, creepy Korean horror flick. Doesn't spoon feed you everything. Beautifully shot.

• Jun 16, 2011

How many times I have to tell it to you? Ouija is just a myth (I´m serious)

How many times I have to tell it to you? Ouija is just a myth (I´m serious)

• Jan 24, 2011

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/a3/Bunshinsaba_movie_poster.jpg/200px-Bunshinsaba_movie_poster.jpg[/img] I can't get enough of horror movies that take place in a high school. When its an all girl school, its even better! The bullies make it even more fun and when one of them dies, its pure satisfaction. [i]Bushinsaba[/i] opens with a couple of girls using some sort of ouija board to curse the snobby bitches that are bullying them. The fun begins and the movie entertains whenever it stays in its high school setting. Garbage bags have never been so intense! When the movie moves along to another setting, it loses steam and becomes your typical revenge ghost flick. Is it the long hair again?

• Jan 24, 2011

(***): [img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/icons/icon14.gif[/img] I really like K-horror and this one is pretty much what I expected. Fans of the genre should check this out.