Outlander Reviews

• Mar 20, 2019

I thoroughly enjoyed this not sure why it was so rubbished. Saying that I enjoyed it from the comfort of my sofa with takeaway food and I do recommend it for mindless entertainment. Good storyline, aliens and vikings , great combo. Limited scriptwriting abilities and pretty decent acting for me

• Jan 04, 2019

So you're telling me that there were no more weapons or armor left on your ship.....what about the armor you crashed with what happened to that? Poorly built story could of been better, had an obvious ending.

• Oct 15, 2018

An entertaining SciFi staged during the Viking Age equals a win=win!! Good effects and plot line; great work from the cast & crew!!

• Oct 13, 2018

Switched off after 30 minutes. Pretty boring up until then.

Switched off after 30 minutes. Pretty boring up until then.

• Aug 03, 2018

Fun movie that's clever sci-fi spin on Beowulf. Honestly better made than most blockbuster sci-fi flicks these days.

• Jul 22, 2018

This movie was fun, seemed a little bit low budget but if you let yourself get past that it's a fun ride.

• Feb 11, 2018

Fun romp like movies use to be, with solid acting and great set pieces. Great popcorn movie.

• Sep 28, 2017

I thought this was an excellent film. Great story, characters, casting, and acting. Well directed and affecting. I don't understand the derisive reviews I've seen here!

• Jun 27, 2017

An interesting retelling of the Beowulf story with out the movie being called Beowulf.

• Jan 30, 2017

I found it to be a yawn fest. I didn't care about any of the two dimensional characters, and the plot was poorly developed and explained. The script was bog-standard and clichà (C)d, and it's all just seemed so tired and by the numbers, and there was little enthusiasm from the cast. In fact, they seemed as bored as I was. Also, some actors like the recently late John Hurt look as if he could have been a Viking from those times, due to his haggard countenance. Whereas others look as of they could have entered beauty contests. The CGI wasn't all that great either, though I could have forgiven this if there was something else that I liked, which there wasn't. I've seen worse films, but that's about the only compliment I can give to this movie. 2/5