Outlaw Blues Reviews

• Jun 17, 2009

Nice double with Payday or Cisco Pike perhaps...

Nice double with Payday or Cisco Pike perhaps...

• Nov 22, 2007

Total B picture, but I love it. I've always had a soft spot for Susan St. James, and Peter Fonda is just so likeable in this! I saw it at just the right moment, in London, and have loved it ever since. Unfortunately, I don't seem to be able to find it on dvd.

• Nov 15, 2007

Really enjoyable and sweet, although it helps if you like Peter Fonda and can suspend your disbelief at the "old-fashioned" story. Peter and Susan St. James are two very likeable, good-hearted people falling in love, running from the cops, releasing hit records, and having fun doing it. I guess that's "corny", but what the hell DO you like??!?