Outpost Reviews

• Oct 25, 2019

One of the best horrors i have ever watched, a must see

One of the best horrors i have ever watched, a must see

• Jan 04, 2019

overall the story is pretty good and the actors handle themselves well. The story falls down near the end though when the Nazi soldiers decide to stop hiding and just go after the team. No reason why they do this.

• Aug 29, 2018

Businessman, Hunt, Julian Wadham) come to terms in regarding employing ex-marine DC (Ray Stevenson) pay 5 soldiers of fortune 5 thousand each to guide him to a military Nazi bunker, unbeknownst that it's still hunted by the SS.

• Aug 01, 2018

this movie gives me nightmares

this movie gives me nightmares

• Jan 08, 2018

Great atmosphere good cast and fun definitely worth a watch.

Great atmosphere good cast and fun definitely worth a watch.

• Jan 24, 2017

Pretty pointless film. Most of it was so dark you can't see anything.

Pretty pointless film. Most of it was so dark you can't see anything.

• Jul 16, 2016

the setup for the suspense was great. the film lost steam towards the end.

the setup for the suspense was great. the film lost steam towards the end.

• Jul 09, 2016

Heads Off (Literally There Is Blood & Gore Going All Directions) In The Right Direction..But Quickly Descends Into A COD-esk Shoot-Em-Up. Really Loud Sound Effects & Mix Of Real-Life Propaganda Do Keep The Edge Up, But It's Like Someone Feeding You Till You're Bloated With That Ugh Feeling..Eventually, You Just Can't Take Anymore.

• Dec 07, 2014

Menacing atmosphere!

Menacing atmosphere!

• Nov 22, 2014

Before watching this movie. I already had watched "War of the dead" and I had liked the idea of that movie unaware the original idea of making a nazi zombie movie actually had come from this movie "outpost". I am not a movie buff however when I get time don't mind watching movies. So when I got to know that this is the movie which brought nazi zombie movies in action. I got curious and thought of watching it. It's a low budget, I'd say extremely low budget movie but still it lives up to it's idea of giving a new era of zombie movies with a twist that too with a logic of why and who did this sorta thing. Acting is fine, Movie is atmospheric and sometimes it gives you the chills also but it isn't that scary. It's good for one time watch and even in a budget I'd say movie producers and directors have done their job nicely. It's a watchable movie with a new theory of zombie horror .