Overdrawn at the Memory Bank Reviews

• Nov 23, 2017

It's like a low-budget, badly written Total Recall, but for otherkin.

It's like a low-budget, badly written Total Recall, but for otherkin.

• Oct 28, 2015

A low budget "Lawnmower man" with Raul Julia as the only redeeming factor and he can't save this film.

• Feb 15, 2015

Raul Julia was a brilliant, charming, classically trained actor. However, all the talent and charisma in the world couldn't have saved this amateurish sci-fi mess; a film that couldn't even decide if it wanted to be a god-awful 'Blade Runner' wannabe or a god-awful '2001: A Space Odyssey' wannabe.

• Oct 10, 2013

A PBS film dealing with Matrix-like issues (sort-of, well maybe more Total Recall). REally low-budget and story wasn't even on par with a dime-store sci-fi story. Animals are Beautiful People footage was used, which was cool! Viewed in the Satellite of Love.

• Aug 28, 2012

This is one of those "so bad it's good films". Watch the MST3K version if you want to make it through this one.

• Sep 17, 2011

The Matrix movie you've never seen before. Including more anteater bashing than you'd ever care for! MST3K did a terrific job ripping this one apart. Very funny.

• Nov 28, 2010

I obviously MST3K'd this, but goodness is it ever a spectacle of awful. (Poor Raul Julia!) I imagine this isn't quite as entertaining without MST3K commentary, but it's still pretty delightfully bad as it is.

• Aj V Super Reviewer
    Sep 06, 2010

Although I loved seeing Julia play the lead in this movie, and he tried his best, this movie didn't deserve him. The story is bad, the special effects are bad, and it's weird and confusing. It's not a good movie.

• Aug 16, 2010

A plot is impossible to decipher. This is not a good thing, unfortunately.

A plot is impossible to decipher. This is not a good thing, unfortunately.

• Jun 01, 2010

I loved Raul Julia, but the movie itself isn't worth of him. The plot is confusing and stupid, the horrible special effects get in the way all the time, and I still can't believe that guy who was trying to impersonate Peter Lorre! On the bright side, this movie is hilarious because of all those things, it's so bad you keel over laughing. I felt bad for Raul being in this movie. Anyway, if you want to watch a hilariously bad movie, check this out.