ParaNorman - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

ParaNorman Reviews

August 2, 2017
A perfect movie for Halloween, Paranorman is an well written, entertaing story with lots of imagination to it. Fantastic animation by the way!
It's an 8,3 out of 10!
½ July 6, 2017
The animation here makes for one of the coolest looking films in years. It reminds me of The Nightmare Before Christmas. The script is great, with good fun for kids and adults alike.
June 18, 2017
Não ha nenhuma originalidade aqui, apesar do grande esforço em manter um nível de humor alto, a parte cômica impede o desastre total. Sem querer os roteirista capricharam mais no personagens secundários, é deles que vem as melhores piadas.
June 17, 2017
7/10 Cute and funny, albeit a bit on the childish side.
June 7, 2017
A new Halloween classic!
½ June 4, 2017
ParaNorman delivers the best out of the genre, with fun-strong moments and emotional value, not to mention its great animation, imaginatively crazy designs and deeply rich story inside the spoof of classic horror films.
½ May 26, 2017
I'm sorry, Laika fans, but I hate this movie! This garbage gets a huge thumbs down from me!
May 14, 2017
A great family film with gorgeous stop motion animation whose message seems to often be oversimplified by its audience. There's a lot more there than just "bullying is bad."
March 7, 2017
La animación es espectacular como siempre, pero la historia es entretenida y no se queda allí, ya que los personajes juegan un papel muy importante y son divertidos, pero es un poco lenta.
February 21, 2017
It was a pretty good movie. It had a dark plot with lots of humor. It had really voice actors. Very predictable. The action didn't really match the storyline.
February 20, 2017
Crazy adventurous for me and my family
February 17, 2017
Paranorman is such a good movie
February 15, 2017
Excellently done. Funny characters all. Really fabulous but not as good as Coraline, storywise. There are some school overused clichés though. Here I noticed a lot of good humour with one other snag, the pilgrims are contrite. It makes it look like they whitewash their murder of past, and the witch is like evil but easily turned around. But it is a child film and there is humour in these facts as well.
February 15, 2017
½ January 4, 2017
Good one! Funny, scary, surprising, great voices!
½ January 2, 2017
It's good movie to watch
December 20, 2016
The superb animation combines 3D stop-motion and CGI effects into a dazzling visual spectacle, but the plot drags with an irregular pacing and only occasional funny jokes. The result is an average experience that ends with a clichéd message about how bullying is bad.
½ December 16, 2016
ParaNorman is a fantastic film from the studio of Laika, with beautiful animation and a morbid, yet at the same time heartfelt, story to go along with it. The third act is a well-crafted spectacle with a mixture of stunning special effects and a heartwarming resolution.
November 29, 2016
Much better than Coraline, this film has a lot of punch, and FANTASTIC animation(the best I have ever seen). The direction, camera work, are top notch... and the screenplay works very well. The ending is a bit cliche... but an overall VERY ENJOYABLE movie watch. See it 3-D before it leaves the theatre.
November 24, 2016
Great movie with beautiful animation and a lot of heart.