Perfect Reviews

• Feb 02, 2019

I'm not going to say this is a good movie, but it's not quite as bad as a lot of the ratings would indicate. What makes this mediocre film appear to be even less than mediocre is the fact that the 80's just didn't age well. If the flick comes off as cheesy and shallow, well... the 80's were largely cheesy and shallow. Just my opinion as one cat who survived them.

• Nov 26, 2018

80'lerin kalça&salça filmlerinden.

80'lerin kalça&salça filmlerinden.

• Jun 18, 2018

One of the most underappreciated films of the 80's and of Travolta's career. The plot is based on the real life Rolling Stone articles of the late 70's and the film is a good representation of the times.

• Jan 26, 2017

An unrecognized film, destroyed by the critics, and yet it is a very good movie : a cult film.

• Mar 24, 2015

Anything but........

Anything but........

• Jun 26, 2014

Pathetic excuse for filmmaking but it did expose Jann Wenner for the big old girl that he was years before he actually "came out", which is amusing

• Mar 29, 2013

Katsoin taman elokuvan lahinna tiukkojen liikuntakohtausten takia.

Katsoin taman elokuvan lahinna tiukkojen liikuntakohtausten takia.

• Oct 27, 2012

A Rolling Stone reporter tackles the "pick up bars of the 80's", health clubs. Only in the 1980's did we get this material. Has better than anticipated character development and Jamie Lee Curtis is in outstanding shape here.

• Sep 06, 2012

I am guessing that cinematographer Gordon Willis had to shoot this and another turkey, "The Money Pit," to atone for his comparing himself to Rembrandt! As you can imagine, it's a superficial story about health clubs being single's bars. But, in the hands of serious director James Bridges, it's trying to be a movie about journalistic ethics. Of course, it doesn't work, and is considered to be one of the 80's greatest flops. The cheesy 80's music and costumes eternally date the movie and make it only a superficial document of the decade.

• Aug 19, 2012

Not as horrible as its reputation, but not ridiculous enough to be "so bad it's good."