A Perfect Couple Reviews

• May 29, 2015

a now 4 something different Altman turns in an average rom-com

a now 4 something different Altman turns in an average rom-com

• Mar 25, 2014

No, actually it's not perfect but there is enough in this little film for a dozen other films. I saw it A LOT the year it came out.

• Feb 12, 2010

Offbeat and certainly unusual for Robert Altman. Unique casting, Marta Heflin and Paul Dooley just somehow don?t connect. It has some fine music, but it is slow moving and coldly uninvolving.

• Feb 12, 2010

Offbeat and certainly unusual for Robert Altman. Unique casting, Marta Heflin and Paul Dooley just somehow don't connect. It has some fine music, but it is slow moving and coldly uninvolving.

• Jan 14, 2009

Doesn't matter if your family is button-down conservative or a collective of free spirits - it's still tough finding a balance between your love for and responsibility to them and finding the time and space for your needs and those of loved ones who don't necessarily mesh with your roots. Hell, I'm 35 and live four states away from my closest relatives and I'm still trying to figure it out.

• Aug 05, 2008

Underrated Altman; a lot of fun

Underrated Altman; a lot of fun

• May 21, 2008

its a funny but wacky comedy from the 80s... somehow the magic was there to look for the silliness and the lines.. actually enjoyed the wackiness!

• Sunil J Super Reviewer
    Apr 03, 2008

A quiet but sweet romance movie.

A quiet but sweet romance movie.