Pinocchio Reviews

• 4d ago

Cartooning at finest, think Blobbo. Enjoy as kid, enjoy again as current chair blob.

• 4d ago

Disney's 'Pinocchio' is a great film for the family. It has a great message about honesty for kids, but it's made well enough for the parents to have a great time watching as well. The film has some scary parts that might turn off super young kids, but that is kind of the point of those scenes. The movie drags at certain parts, but it picks back up pretty soon. All in all, the film is good and should be watched at least once.

• Feb 27, 2021

The worst Disney adaption ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The worst Disney adaption ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Feb 18, 2021

I liked this movie. It was fun to look back on.

I liked this movie. It was fun to look back on.

• Feb 06, 2021

This is one dark Disney movie.

This is one dark Disney movie.

• Jan 29, 2021

Pinocchio is a delight and a beautiful animated movie that is an example of the greatness of Walt Disney. Taking the iconic Italian story and adapting it, the movie portrays the story very well showing us the lesson of why it's important to listen to our parents and stay away from trouble. The movie does not shy away from the dark implications of the story and it even portrays some very mature imagery that would not be allowed by Disney today. But is the heart and warm of the characters that makes this such a delightful movie to watch primarily Cliff Edwards voice performance as Jimminy Cricket. The beautiful song When you Wish upon a Star is now the anthem of Disney and it reflects the innocence and beauty not only of this film but of Walt himself.

• Jan 28, 2021

Pinokio nie wie, że nie pali się w miejscach publicznych

Pinokio nie wie, że nie pali się w miejscach publicznych

• Jan 26, 2021

Pinocchio. A classic story about a wooden puppet that comes to life. Now this film, I consider, an improvement compared to Snow White. Pinocchio's got a story, that's easy to follow, likeable characters and some rather dark moments. And some pretty cool music numbers, such as "When you wish Upon a Star". Now, it might not be one of my favourite films by Disney, but I still think that it's good.

• Jan 14, 2021

Pinocchio is a great sweet, charming and very funny film, but something distinguishes it from other Disney productions, and there are some scenes that really scare you or disturb you, but they are well implemented and the charisma and innocence of the protagonist makes you really care for it, and many songs are legendary like when you whish upon a star, in cloncusion it is one of the best Disney movies

• Jan 14, 2021

Pinocchio is a suspenseful family-friendly adventure and the absolute perfect Disney movie. It has all of the heartwarming charm, dark scary moments, and whimsical magic you'd want out of something from the studio's animated Golden Age.