Pinocchio 3000 Reviews

• Dec 12, 2018

Dazzling art design, colorful character models, and flashy animation techniques are only extra-impressive when they're backed by some real heart, wit, soul, or character.

• Apr 07, 2017

This is one of the worst animated movies that I ever see beside Live Action Sailor Moon.

• Mar 28, 2014

Pensar que es la mejor película animada de la historia sería tan, tan pero tan raro que nada más hacer mención a ello es extraño, pero decir que es todo lo contrario no es tan descabellado.

• Feb 13, 2014

Can't believe I remember this one. An awkward and preachy mess with horrible animation and plotting.

• Sep 09, 2013

Ambientar la historia en un mundo futurista es una buena idea, pero la fórmula "buena idea; pésima ejecución" se repite. Lo único que puedo destacar es la animación.

• May 16, 2013

I love this movie Pinocchio 3000. They have flying hovercars everywhere in the city Scamboville. Mayor Scamboli, and his daughter Marline, and his 2 sidekick robots ride 3 round hoverboards. I also see Mayor Scamboli own a 3D hologram projector. Anyways I'm surprised there hasn't been many people who has seen Pinocchio 3000. This is the future I want especially a flying hovercar, a hoverboard to ride and own a 3D hologram tabletop projector. I hope one day we get hover technology and 3D hologram technology just like Pinocchio 3000. I enjoyed 2 songs in the movie "What's the difference?" and "This is how it's gonna be" Kids if you haven't seen this movie, make time and watch it because it's the best kids futuristic movie ever.

• Nov 17, 2010

As bad as it gets when it comes to movies. This is the best example of movie makers assuming "kids will watch anything"

• Nov 04, 2010

A horrid movie. The only reason I would suggest this movie is if your looking for more reasons to hate Howie Mandell

• Oct 10, 2010

This movie was so terrible I changed the channel.

This movie was so terrible I changed the channel.

• Jun 11, 2010

Who decided to crap on a perfectly good movie? Let's talk plot. Even though it is based off of the Disney classic, the creators of this movie had the ability to screw it up so bad it would make you cringe. Let's talk CGI. It sucks. I'm glad I never see this movie on TV or in my local Blockbuster anymore.