Polar Storm Reviews

• Feb 04, 2013

One of the worst, made for TV, movies I have ever seen. Actually, one of the worst films I have ever seen...period! The basic idea was obviously stolen from "The Day the Earth Caught Fire", but at no point did the writers allow reality or science to stand in the way of the plot. A total car crash...

• Jan 13, 2012

Pretty decent movie. Some good action and drama. A-little fake here and there but over all, it's worth a watch.

• Jul 20, 2011

Would be cool if it wasn't so easy to trump with high school physics.

Would be cool if it wasn't so easy to trump with high school physics.

• Jul 17, 2011

Average made for TV disaster/end of the world film, and it was OK...not awesome, but I enjoyed it.

• Mar 10, 2011

• Wahida K Super Reviewer
    Feb 11, 2011

The Topic 2012 is so hotly debated, so they Air many Disaster Movies on Cabel as they can. I wont say this is one of the best Disaster Movies but it is very interesting.

• Jan 16, 2011

Great plot and love the effects !

Great plot and love the effects !

• Jan 04, 2011

Nice movie!! I really liked it!!

Nice movie!! I really liked it!!

• Dec 29, 2010

polar storm aka pole reversal läste jag nånstans? kunde blivit bättre om det inte var massa saker som inte stämde.

• Dec 13, 2010

hard to watch when you have to turn it off ever time a pulse passes by http://dl.btjunkie.org/torrent/Polar-Storm-2009-DVDRip-XviD-ExTrAScEnE-RG/3262f30fc47e45ee3380dcd02cf5c79d2c90e309692c/download.torrent