Quinceañera Reviews

• Nov 10, 2015

A stereotype of what happens in Latino culture. Do yourself a favor and watch Blood In, Blood Out instead.

• Sep 19, 2015

What a pleasant,fun and gentle look at something I knew very little of.....welcomed surprise.

• Jan 05, 2015

Great movie showing the echo park of Los Angeles area that I used to live for a few years. Good funny wild movie.

• Feb 14, 2013

The acting came across as amateur The screenplay was shoddy and made me feel like I was watching a poorly crafted high school documentary. The ending was anticlimactic and had no real positive resolution.

• Feb 09, 2013

Gentle little family drama with the message of familial love and tolerant understanding.

• Jan 24, 2013

Good move, Emily Rios is a great young actress, certain parts were better left unseen, but all in all a pretty good movie.

• Dec 27, 2012

Quinceañera is a tragicomedy that entertains but also shows the life of a Mexican-American family that lives in L.A. I think it is a very creative film, very funny, not very realistic, but enjoyable from the beginning to the end.

• Sep 11, 2012

OK... I think the gay scenes pulled it out of the dump for me!! :o)

OK... I think the gay scenes pulled it out of the dump for me!! :o)

• Jun 07, 2012

This is one of the most lovely movies I can remember seeing, at once poetic and viscerally real. I've seen it five times, and every time I see it, both the dreamscape and gritty awareness only become more beautiful.

• Feb 17, 2012

Loved it. Very real-life.

Loved it. Very real-life.