Raise Your Voice Reviews

• Mar 17, 2019

Duff shines, but everything else is so cliche and forgettable it feels like a waste of time.

• Sep 09, 2018

LOVED IT SO MUCH I LOVE HILARY DUFF SO MUCH I’VE SEEN THIS MOVIE MORE THAN 40 TIMES LOVED IT ❤️👏❤️👏❤️👏

• Jan 11, 2017

One of the best musical film I've seen. When you have a dream go for it, even if your parents are against the idea still go with it because at the end a dream will only be a dream if you don't accomplish it and I think that every dream is important because that is what makes you happy. This movie is for all parents, we want you to allow your child to follow their dreams even if they don't anymore.

• Dec 16, 2015

A teen girl goes to music camp just to piss off her dad, while the ghost of her dead brother cheers her on.

• May 28, 2015

I can't describe how embarrassingly awful Raise Your Voice is. Lame lame LAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. The movie features terrible auto-tuned singing from Hilary Duff, clumsy editing, and the most unintentionally hilarious "tragic" car accident in the history of movies.

• Mar 12, 2015

Many years ago I saw this at Walmart and bought it on a whim. I noticed one of my favorite actresses (Hilary Duff) was in it and knew I needed to see it. I bought it and loved it. All though the story is sad the movie is great!

• Feb 19, 2015

It really is a shame Hilary Duff doesn't get enough work she has charm, and likeability but the movies she picked have been bland at best. This movie isn't an exception

• Sep 28, 2014

One of my all time favorite Hilary Duff movies. She teaches us to never give up on your dreams.

• Nov 02, 2013

This is the great Hilary Duff movie of all time when her fans love it, I really like Hilary Duff

• Oct 18, 2013