Role Models - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Role Models Reviews

½ April 16, 2018
Role models is not an especially unique comedy; however, it makes the viewer care about the characters, while concurrently providing an abundance of humor along the way.
April 1, 2018
pretty funny with a nice story. some cheesy moments but entertaining overall (about 3 viewings)
January 2, 2018
A fantastically entertaining comedy which is hilarious throughout. Good cast with memorable moments.
½ November 14, 2017
Anything with Paul Rudd and Seann William Scott in it is going to be reasonable and this is a very reasonable film. I wouldn't say it's hilarious but it has a lot of funny moments and I really enjoyed watching it again. The ending could be better though
½ September 21, 2017
L'humour ça change beaucoup en 10 ans, I guess! Sympathique, mais ça ne fait pas vraiment rire et ce n'est pas particulièrement original
September 1, 2017
Really funny, a little on the raunchy side.
August 31, 2017
8/31/2017 (2): A pretty decent movie. Not as many funny moments as I hoped with the great cast, but still entertaining.
July 29, 2017
Yes, crude humor is the word, but it saw funny and charming in its way, as is Paul Rudd in this flick.
June 13, 2017
A solid effort, with a great cast, but it just doesn't have the laugh out loud moments it should. The kids might be the best part, the little black guy being so vile and violent makes the film.
Rudd and Scott are awkward together, and it doesn't help, Rudd is mostly depressing, and Scott is again being his "Stifler" character, to decent effect, but it's getting old.
There are some good gags and jokes, mostly from the pop culture elements (Kiss, the fake Wings song), and the small roles of now more famous actors have some merit, but overall, it's a forgettable film (but one of Derek's favourites, so who knows, I may watch it again someday).
Watched on Netflix at home, June 11, 2017.
June 2, 2017
finally a comedy who actually makes me laugh ! I really enjoyed this one and would recommend it ... seems low budget and there isnt big special effects . the script and the actors are just really good and they all work well together
February 10, 2017
A well made, funny, well acted comedy. The laughs are more common in this than most other comedies and Paul Rudd and Seann William Scott's chemistry was spectacular.
January 20, 2017
A few chuckles here and there but pretty insipid.
½ November 8, 2016
Surprisingly reasonable.
October 1, 2016
Slow beginning. To me, the movie gets more interesting after the second half.
½ August 27, 2016
Another pretty good comedy featuring the slight-witty styles of Paul Rudd and a cool younger appearance of Chris Mintz-Plasse. While the looks of Kiss were pretty top notch humor, there were also several other things to snicker at (Rudd - "One time I crapped my pants in front of a girl I was nervous of"). The title of course fits well with the comedic storyline and it was overall another pretty decent hilarity out there.
jamrcla
July 30, 2016
Brilliantly funny comedy Sean and Paul play their parts well but I must admit it's Bobb'e J that shines in this film he's really funny and cocky.
½ July 28, 2016
Just watch it for the lapring scenes / Jane Lynch and ignore Sean William Scott
½ July 22, 2016
Role Models' funny streak is uneven to say the least, but with the help of some crude hits and a solid cast, it manages to pull itself together by the end.
July 12, 2016
It's a bromance comedy that doesn't always work but Seann William Scott and Paul Rudd do more than enough to make up for any flaws the film has.