Shadow Puppets Reviews

• Mar 21, 2013

very B-rated, but the actors in it are pretty good and story was pretty decent except theres some stuff they shouldn't have had it in it. and the lines were very cheesy.

• Oct 23, 2012

For a low budget horror movie it was really good in my opinion.

For a low budget horror movie it was really good in my opinion.

• Sep 19, 2012

I like James Marsters a lot, really, I do. But this tries way too hard to be Cube and never even gets half way there.

• Jun 11, 2012

I actually liked it alot.

I actually liked it alot.

• May 19, 2012

I could watch James Marsters in anything. Even this horribly scripted, even more horribly acted movie. Marsters is the only reason to watch this movie, unless you enjoy train wrecks.

• Apr 21, 2012

I've seen a lot worse but this movie just wasn't that good. I really liked the plot but something went wrong-probably the acting and the writing. It really had a lot of potential. If you're a horror fan you should check it out.

• Apr 15, 2012

Well, it was a novel concept. To be honest, the only reason I decided to watch it is because it had James Marsters in it! It would have been OK, had they not stolen the smoke monster from LOST.

• Apr 10, 2012

OMG> Had given me the chills

OMG> Had given me the chills

• Apr 09, 2012

I can only recommend this to those with a high tolerance for B-movies.The movie opens to a woman who couldn't act her way out of a paper bag. Her reactions coupled with inexplicable head/facial twitches are just funny. The only thing that kept me watching through the opening scene was her very nice legs... The movie kinda sorta picks up with the addition of other characters, but very definitely only kinda sorta. (As you read the preceding sentence, keep in mind that I'm a Lingusitics major...) And once the viewer finds out what really going at the facility, the story goes down the craphole.

• Mar 01, 2012

Interesting idea, good acting, definitely a lower budget movie but they made it work, plus, casting James Marsters and Tony Todd - nothin' wrong with that.