The Shawshank Redemption - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Shawshank Redemption Reviews

½ June 21, 2018
The Shawshank Redemption is a 1994 American drama film written and directed by Frank Darabont.
AAN 1001
June 19, 2018
Well-organized story! Must check it out!
June 17, 2018
In a year where this movie went toe to toe in the Academy Awards with Forest Gump and Pulp Fiction, this is the one that will stand the test of time. I enjoyed those others greatly but damn, if this movie is on tv, I have to watch. In retrospect, this is the winner. Debate the best actor/supporting actor all you want but the best movie and screenplay is this
June 14, 2018
Whenever I feel down, I watch this movie again and again. Always Shawshank!
June 4, 2018
5.0/5.0 stars - Grade: A+
June 2, 2018
Greatest movie ever made.
June 1, 2018
This movie was great
June 1, 2018
So good i watched until 1:30 because i was so sucked in by this films brilliance.
May 21, 2018
The Shawshank Redemption presents a story of an unbreakable human spirit. Morgan Freeman's and Tom's performances are great and you really see the bond between them.
May 16, 2018
Great movie. Very Entertaining
May 6, 2018
Uplifting movie, a must-watch!
½ May 3, 2018
Most overrated movie ever!
May 1, 2018
the BEST movie ever,
April 26, 2018
really qualit movie with great choice of actors
April 24, 2018
una de las mejores peliculas que existen
April 23, 2018
Shawshank redemption is a great movie with a nice narrativ
April 16, 2018
The Shawshank Redemption: Honest, Heartfelt, emotional, uplifting, thought provoking and deeply satasfying. The Shawshank Redemption stands as the pinnacal of hollywood storytelling and a true masterpeice in cinema.
April 16, 2018
The most beautiful film you will ever watch, in all aspects
April 14, 2018
Its a great movie, the plot is amazing, and the actors are the same.
April 12, 2018
A masterpiece of a film delivering a powerful story with an emotional withdraw and flawless acting. Left me with my mouth wide open.