Since You've Been Gone Reviews

• Feb 03, 2013

En film om en reunion og alle dertil hørende konflikter... Den har sine momenter, men generelt er den for kedelig.

• Aug 05, 2012

Garbage! David Schwimmer does not need to be behind the camera. This is comparable to Simply Irresistible.

• Jan 02, 2012

Toilet scene is the best ever.

Toilet scene is the best ever.

• Aug 22, 2011

A story about everything and nothing, told in a bad way. I can say that 2 or 3 actors did it okay, but out of around 10+ thats not a lot. So not really worth watching in my opinion...

• Jul 24, 2011

"I'm not unemployed, I'm sifting through offers."

"I'm not unemployed, I'm sifting through offers."

• Feb 12, 2010

This movie didn't make sense to me at all, it was so boring I think, I turned it off after 15 minutes. Bad filming, bad acting.. Silly jokes. Not my kind of movie at all.

• Apr 04, 2009

David Schwimmer seems to pull it off at the first time of asking. This is filled with classic characters, which everyone will have faced in their schooldays.

• Mar 29, 2009

This is a good film with a good select cast. The character Grace is evil, Teri Hatcher is a wannabe snob. Quality directing by David Schwimmer for a first time film, the sex scene with the sweets stolen of a granny was hilarious.

• Daryl . Super Reviewer
    Feb 12, 2009

had some funny parts in it.not much of a storyline and the acting was sub-par

had some funny parts in it.not much of a storyline and the acting was sub-par

• Feb 10, 2009

well umn this is a good movie 2 watch...its got a good cast of actors/actressess thorughout this movie...i think that both david schwimmer n joey slotnick both play good parts throughout this movie...i think that the director of this comedy movie had done a good job of directing this comedy movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie its an enjoyable comedy movie with a good cast throughout this movie