Sister Cities Reviews

• Erin C Super Reviewer
    Jan 15, 2017

This felt so long and drawn out. I kept wanting and waiting for it to end.

This felt so long and drawn out. I kept wanting and waiting for it to end.

• Dec 28, 2016

It was interesting to see the relationships between these sisters change and heal. Complex interactions among themselves and with their independent mother are revealed.

• Dec 16, 2016

Not your usual Lifetime movie. Not over the type. Really good.

Not your usual Lifetime movie. Not over the type. Really good.

• Oct 07, 2016

Good movie, very good performances.

Good movie, very good performances.

• Sep 29, 2016

I was very disappointed when I watched it. Very poor characters development. Entire scenes lacking internal coherence (like the dancing scene). The end seems to rush over the characters, giving like a tidy plot line to a situation otherwise really messy. Carolina (Katic character) makes a totally implausible turn as a character in just the last couple of minutes. The overall impression is that the film tries to achieve more that it can handle. At least the four actresses got each one a couple of scenes to shine. Pitty we could not get more insight about each one inner thoughts. Too many footage focusing in parts of thr plot that were pretty obvious (the did not need visual explnation, cause yoy could guess them abd see them coming) while the ones which could have enriched the film were missing.

• Sep 22, 2016

An incredible film about an incredibly difficult subject, dying with dignity and on your own terms in the face of a terminal illness. The film is poignant, funny at times, and very moving. The performances of the five leading ladies were brilliant. A must watch.

• Sep 20, 2016

Such a beautiful film about such a significant issue! Phenomenal performances all round brought out so many feelings for me - I laughed, gasped and sobbed like a baby. I hope this film comes to DVD so I can watch it again and share with my sisters.

• Sep 20, 2016

An stunning film that will pull at your heartstrings as it touches upon the bond of four sisters and the quality of life of their mother who was living with a debilitating disease before she died. The acting is stellar and the script draws you right in. Each sister has her own, very unique personality, but they rally together in the end for their mother's sake. They realized that that's what she would have wanted. I was in tears and deeply moved by the end of the movie. Definitely be prepared with tissues. It's a beautiful indie film that everyone should feast their heart and eyes on!

• Sep 20, 2016

This film was amazing! Extremely well written and well acted :)

This film was amazing! Extremely well written and well acted :)

• Sep 20, 2016

Loved this film! It's hard to talk about it without giving any spoilers so I'll just say I loved the smart, witty concept that brings this family back together. The acting is terrific.