Skid Row Marathon Reviews

• Nov 06, 2019

Documentary about inmates running 10 out of 10 definitely not click bait

Documentary about inmates running 10 out of 10 definitely not click bait

• Oct 15, 2019

Great documentary with an even greater message. Wish I could watch it again.

Great documentary with an even greater message. Wish I could watch it again.

• Oct 15, 2019

I left this moving feeling encouraged and with some renewed faith for humanity. Sounds sappy, but it's seriously how I felt.

• Oct 15, 2019

This movie was great! Very inspirational, raw, and real...

This movie was great! Very inspirational, raw, and real...

• Sep 23, 2019

Hands down one of the best movies I've ever seen. Wonderful story, and wonderfully told. Do yourself a favor and get tickets to it's showing on 10/14 wherever you are - you won't regret it!

• Aug 30, 2019

This film is so motivating and moving. Judge Mitchell is inspirational and the stories of the runners are interesting. Highly recommend!

• May 03, 2019

Amazing. Inspirational.

Amazing. Inspirational.

• Apr 05, 2019

This is a must see. If you ever feel that you can't make a difference in the world this film will make you think otherwise. This is one of the most inspiring, feel good films I've ever seen. This will make you want to get off your duff and do something to make someone's life better!!! DO NOT MISS THIS!

• Apr 02, 2019

âSkid Row Marathonâ? would be a good movie if it was just about some people on skid row who run marathons, but it is a profound one because of the other race that they are running - on the long road from addiction and despair to redemption and self-respect. If you think that you are better than the people on skid row, this movie will humble you; but if you understand that we are all in this together, it will inspire you.

• Apr 02, 2019

The most inspiring movie I've ever seen . . . I went from "I'm not a runner" to completing a 1/2 marathon in 4 months . . . And the Skid Row Running Club community is now a treasured part of my life. If you want to know how to make a difference in your community, see this film.