Skylark Reviews

• Sep 28, 2014

A good continuation of the story.

A good continuation of the story.

• Jan 22, 2013

A lack of Walken and an emphasis on Glenn Close. I had no idea this was a sequel. I actually saw this before the first one.

• Jul 07, 2012

Nice sequel....we wonder what separation might do to Sarah and Jacob as Sarah leaves him in Kansas and returns to her home of Maine... you grow to love this family!

• May 25, 2012

An excellent movie. The ideal sequel to a classic!

An excellent movie. The ideal sequel to a classic!

• May 24, 2012

Sarah and the children travel to Maine when the farm is failing due to drought. A whole cast of characters greet Sarah and the children and make them feel welcome.

• Apr 04, 2012

We watched this one again last night. A good story about the hardships on the Kansas prairie during the drought.

• Mar 23, 2012

Despite the serious possibility of this being a disaster, the movie is actually just as good as the original.

• Mar 16, 2012

It was a little funny but overall it was horrible

It was a little funny but overall it was horrible

• Dec 27, 2011

• Mar 26, 2011

Better than the first film, but still hampered by the ponderous dialogue (and a moment of gross over-acting by Glen Close).