Smosh: The Movie Reviews

• Dec 28, 2020

I'm a smosh fan but this was very underwhelming. It's basically just a long YouTube video with a bigger budget. Some funny scenes here and there but the story ain't really that good. For a smosh fan I'd suggest you watch it just for smosh only but non-smosh fans you will be disappointed.

• Nov 23, 2020

They tried to make the it great but, a lot of misunderstanding. The acting is decent, and some great scenes. It wasn't the best but, it's alright for me.

• Oct 28, 2020

I really like it, if you are a smosh fan is absolutely awesome!

I really like it, if you are a smosh fan is absolutely awesome!

• Aug 24, 2020

Yeah, this movie is utter dog shite. I'd highly recommend to not watch it, lol.

Yeah, this movie is utter dog shite. I'd highly recommend to not watch it, lol.

• Jul 18, 2020

An enjoyable enough comedy. Some low-brow humor but it will pass the time.

An enjoyable enough comedy. Some low-brow humor but it will pass the time.

• Apr 06, 2020

It was fantastic! It took many popular youtubers, and other stuff.

It was fantastic! It took many popular youtubers, and other stuff.

• Mar 24, 2020

I enjoyed the movie although it’s very predictable

I enjoyed the movie although it’s very predictable

• Jan 19, 2020

This is great ass shit right here

This is great ass shit right here

• Oct 07, 2019

Honestly it just felt like a drawn out version of one their sketches...which tells you a lot.

• Sep 11, 2019