Snakehead Terror Reviews

• Nov 03, 2017

By far, the worst movie I've ever seen. The acting and the actors are awful.

By far, the worst movie I've ever seen. The acting and the actors are awful.

• Mar 28, 2013

Snakehead Terror is an average movie for the SyFy Channel. It has a predictable Jaws like storyline and goofy effects. While it does settle with mediocrity and dull acting, it does have a rather gory climax and some fun sequences here and there. Pros: Somewhat decent effects, some practical gore, Chelan Simmons is very cute, and it goes by quickly. Cons: Low budget Jaws ripoff, lacks fun, dull acting.

• Oct 06, 2012

The acting talent of Bruce Boxleitner as the sheriff, some surprisingly good CGI killer fish and a bit more gore than is normally shown make this movie watchable.... just don't expect too much.....

• Jan 29, 2012

I like this movie but it is something to watch at one 's risk

I like this movie but it is something to watch at one 's risk

• Jan 17, 2012

An OK plot and mediocre acting. The CGI was a little better than Syfy's recent films. The scares dont really happen much throughout.

• Oct 31, 2011

Not enough of the 'so bad it's funny' moments that might've saved it from being a waste of time

• Jacob P Super Reviewer
    Oct 10, 2011

An OK SyFy flick with weak thrills and gore.

An OK SyFy flick with weak thrills and gore.

• Mar 07, 2011

I can't believe I wasted precious hours of my life on this.

I can't believe I wasted precious hours of my life on this.

• Ken S Super Reviewer
    Jan 07, 2011

Like Piranha but with the reveal at the end of the movie instead of the beginning. Oh and not funny and no nudity, lame.

• Aug 09, 2010

Why didn't they just run faster. Can you really shoot, pull, and grab a power line to do what he did?