Somebody to Love Reviews

• Jan 04, 2012

Rosie Perez is terrible. This movie is dumb, only saving grace is a nice performance by Steve Buscemi.

• Apr 15, 2008

Wasn't this the one with Harvey Keitel? Where Steve Buscemi plays a transvestite? If so, this was a terrible movie. (Although you do get to see Steve in a dress. Steve!)

• May 07, 2006

Amused with itself, somebody said, and I have to agree. Pretty lame film with forced quirky characters. Plenty of cameos and stars helping to sell tickets to this film. A failure, and something I wouldn't want my name on.