Song of Norway Reviews

• Jul 12, 2020

First of all I would like to contradict one film critic who said "Florence Henderson" was not a noticeable movie star. Florence didn't have to be a big movie star. She made a few good movies but she was most popular on Television. Too many to mention here...albeit, Florence had a lovely singing voice and prominently showcased her talent in the 1970 movie, "Song of Norway". I enjoyed the movie quite a lot in spite of critics and audience reviews. The music of Edvard Greig was beautiful..the scenery was captivating and the songs were lilting.

• Sep 04, 2009

Spectacular music and scenery!

Spectacular music and scenery!