Spirit Rider Reviews

• 5d ago

What is there to say about the greatest movie of all time that hasn't been said already? This movie is a cinematic masterpiece, simply put. It makes pulp fiction look like a 3rd graders English assignment. Citizen Kane? Never heard of it. All I know is Spirit Rider. This movie makes me freeze up from the intense dopamine rush that hits me as soon as I see the first frame of this present from god. If I ever win the lottery and will retire early and watch this movie on repeat for the next 61 years of my life. How this movie isn't on any greatest movies of all time lists I looked at is a greater mystery than the Bermuda triangle. That is all.

• Aug 20, 2011

An entertaining family movie about the repatriation of a young Native American teenager.

• Oct 18, 2009

Wow, this was really awful. It makes after-school specials look like Citizen Kane.

• Jul 07, 2008