Spivs Reviews

• Feb 20, 2012

real tough deep film, this is real life stuff, all this other inception crap is flashy action sci-fi's which are fun but just not real like this film

• Jul 24, 2010

I watched this on Netflix stream, not really knowing what to expect. A couple of actors in it appealed to me (Ken Stott, Dominic Monaghan) so I stuck with it. It does start a little slow, but ends up being quite a nice British caper in the end. Stott reminds me alot of Michael Caine, but a little warmer.

• Nov 04, 2008

AMAZING! The cast was amazing. Dom as always rock.

AMAZING! The cast was amazing. Dom as always rock.

• Apr 10, 2008

a british leon the professional. good script. camera work nothing to write home about but entertaining.

• Apr 03, 2008

Not what I had expected from the usually excellent British con man movies. Could've been much better if the characters had any depth. Tamer Hassan was good, the rest of the cast mostly average.

• Jan 13, 2008

Looked absolutely boring

Looked absolutely boring

• Dec 23, 2007

Ken Stott's performance is suprisingly touching, but overall the twists while being a bit shocking are not being played to full potential to exert suspense and drama, poor build up mainly.

• Aug 16, 2007

Good message, good characters, good drama, just wasn't that effecting.

Good message, good characters, good drama, just wasn't that effecting.

• Jul 15, 2007

Half decent british con man film. Some good acting makes up for the weak script. This film was definitely made for late night cable TV on a Tuesday night - only watch it of you're very bored.

• Jun 13, 2007

sex, drugs, rock and roll! ... and merry acting like a plank!

sex, drugs, rock and roll! ... and merry acting like a plank!