Stan Helsing Reviews

• Nov 06, 2020

HORRÍVEL. Machista, misógino, sexista, sem a mínima graça. Até dormi assistindo essa merda

• Oct 13, 2020

it is a silly and crude film. it's terrible don't watch

it is a silly and crude film. it's terrible don't watch

• Oct 19, 2019

Nope, just as bad as any parody flick that is now a normal expectation/warning of avoidance even though it admittedly went slightly above that very average by a bit when providing few actual humorous moments when not parodying an horrific intellectual property which gotten worse when the climax busted in then the rest is okay to skip and immediately finish the film. (C)

• Jul 30, 2019

this film is not particularly inspired and the scenes do not make much laugh, i said there are some quite clever finds but in general the film is mediocre

• Jun 08, 2019

Underrated great spoof flick. Must see funny as hell sex jokes good jokes bad jokes memes plain stupid funny as hell. I recommend watching dont miss this gem . Glad i found this stumbling across it in the guide. Stan helsing rules.

• Feb 12, 2019

Good movie, basically it is what it is. Hot chicks, you can follow the plot line. It has hilarious moments and some cheesy ones. If you want to disconnect and have a fun time check it out. Did i mention the hot chicks? Lol...

• Jan 19, 2019

Close to the worse movie ever seen. I dont know how manage to watch the whole thing but it hasn't got one funny bit in it.

• Feb 13, 2018

It’s juvenile and dull, but there are a handful of borderline clever moments, which is more than can be said for trash like Disaster Movie.

• Nov 29, 2017

1/5. I've seen worse parody movies, but I've also seen far better. Stan Helsing has a handful of funny jokes, but most of the laughs are uninspired and, frankly, stupid. It completely wastes a fun concept. Middle schoolers will like this movie, but that's about it.

• Nov 19, 2017

I think this movie was a funny and hilarious comedy movie I definitely enjoyed this movie