Stan Helsing Reviews

• Jul 30, 2019

this film is not particularly inspired and the scenes do not make much laugh, i said there are some quite clever finds but in general the film is mediocre

• Jun 08, 2019

Underrated great spoof flick. Must see funny as hell sex jokes good jokes bad jokes memes plain stupid funny as hell. I recommend watching dont miss this gem . Glad i found this stumbling across it in the guide. Stan helsing rules.

• Feb 12, 2019

Good movie, basically it is what it is. Hot chicks, you can follow the plot line. It has hilarious moments and some cheesy ones. If you want to disconnect and have a fun time check it out. Did i mention the hot chicks? Lol...

• Jan 19, 2019

Close to the worse movie ever seen. I dont know how manage to watch the whole thing but it hasn't got one funny bit in it.

• Feb 13, 2018

It’s juvenile and dull, but there are a handful of borderline clever moments, which is more than can be said for trash like Disaster Movie.

• Nov 29, 2017

1/5. I've seen worse parody movies, but I've also seen far better. Stan Helsing has a handful of funny jokes, but most of the laughs are uninspired and, frankly, stupid. It completely wastes a fun concept. Middle schoolers will like this movie, but that's about it.

• Nov 19, 2017

I think this movie was a funny and hilarious comedy movie I definitely enjoyed this movie

• Mar 14, 2017

This movie is ruining the name of a fictional vampire slayer.......

This movie is ruining the name of a fictional vampire slayer.......

• Dec 29, 2016

It was made to sound like a worthwhile movies online, but after watching it tonight, I was very disappointed. I feel like I've been exposed to one of those short Facebook videos that reminds you after watching you'll never get that 2 minutes back you just wasted watching that video. Unfortunately this was a lot longer than 2 minutes, time I'll never recover and wish I could. Not worth it in my opinion.

• May 18, 2015

Actually not the worst of the apparently never ending horror movie spoofs.

Actually not the worst of the apparently never ending horror movie spoofs.