States of Grace Reviews

• Aug 02, 2015

Worst movie I have haver seen. First of all it had a terrible plot line that left me with a hollow and terrible feeling. Second it was super long that leaves even the most avid movie goer with a full bladder and a sour bile in the back of their mouth. Third. This movie gives a terrible portrail of Mormons and Mormon missionaries. Overall... This movie just made me sad.

• Jul 20, 2014

From the view point of Hollywood... "great and fabulous if Mormons break the rules" from a church member point of view... not so pleased with with the exposure of broken rules a missionary should not do. However, the direction is not too shabby, but the flaw is that it seems to be almost 3 movies in one and unable to connect...and the ending while the intension is present with giving message I feel lacked idea on how to end.

• Jun 21, 2010

una pelicula muy sentimental

una pelicula muy sentimental

• Jan 19, 2010

esta muy buena , obiamente la primera es la mejor

esta muy buena , obiamente la primera es la mejor

• Sep 16, 2009

The flaws this movie contains are easily overlooked and considered non-existent on account of its hard-hitting drama. A great independent and very moving spiritually themed masterpiece.

• Apr 20, 2009

Powerful low-budget religious drama.

Powerful low-budget religious drama.

• Jan 19, 2009

A must see film....this is very good!

A must see film....this is very good!

• Jan 10, 2009

Best LDS themed movie I've seen.

Best LDS themed movie I've seen.

• Oct 23, 2008

Mormon movies DO rock. This movie isn't really connected to the first Gods Army other than having the same director, so don't feel like you should see the first one before you see this one.

• Aug 26, 2008

A cozy but sad movie which speaks about todays society - the expectations people put on us and how we can affect people in our surroundings greatly, both in bad and good ways.