The Story of Us Reviews

• Dec 05, 2016

Maybe im a romantic...but this is one of my favorite movies..

Maybe im a romantic...but this is one of my favorite movies..

• Nov 26, 2016

If you haven't been through it, you just don't get it.

If you haven't been through it, you just don't get it.

• Jul 20, 2016

Esa parte me hace llorar

Esa parte me hace llorar

• Jun 26, 2016

Do not be fooled into believing this is a romantic comedy because Rob Reiner directed it. It is depressing as hell, seeing a marriage fall apart. WTF? This movie cannot be labeled as a romantic comedy!!!!

• Apr 18, 2016

Long time married couple ponder separation and divorce in this romantic yarn.

Long time married couple ponder separation and divorce in this romantic yarn.

• Oct 18, 2015

De nuestras favoritas!

De nuestras favoritas!

• May 28, 2015

A romantic comedy with neither chemistry or comedy just a long drag to the finish.

• Jan 13, 2015

I don't know why so many people gave this movie such a low review. It is funny and heartfelt. It was a little predictable, but a hard truth often not faced today. "the magic is not in getting married; the magic is in staying married."

• Oct 22, 2014

just so boring and plain. if I wanted to see a married couple go threw the thing they did I'd hang out with some of my married friends, and at least it would be real not Hollywood. But I dont want see my friend go threw that so why would I pay to see people so unhappy. if I could give it no stars I would have!!

• Jun 24, 2014

too insipid for my taste.

too insipid for my taste.