The Stupids Reviews

• Apr 02, 2020

stupid..............worst movie i have seen in my 59 years

stupid..............worst movie i have seen in my 59 years

• Feb 04, 2020

To this day, the one thing that stands out for me in this movie is "I'm my own Grandpaw" , go on YouTube and check that scene out!

• Jul 31, 2019

I'm probably biased by the fact that I saw it as a kid, but I think it's pretty funny. (It's funny in a stupid way.)

• Mar 21, 2019

I love this movie, highly underrated John Landis picture. Oh, and I'm a big fan of Bug Hall too!

• Jan 19, 2019

This has got to be the strangest thing I ever saw! This is one of my favorite movies.

• Jul 24, 2018

This is the best movie. You have to be a really really uptight and severe person not to enjoy this film. The acting is charmingly terrible, and the plot thickens and develops with every scene. This is the epitome of "so bad it's good" film. Perfection.

• Jul 22, 2018

The origin of slapstick comedy. If this movie doesnt make you laugh I feel sorry for you.

• May 16, 2018

I liked it. I wasn't going into it thinking it was going to be a classic, but it's so dumb that it's enjoyable. I was entertained.

• Jun 21, 2017

Yeah, it's stupid, what did you expect? Watch it for what it is. Oh, and if you're hating on it for being stupid, just remember it's meant to be that way. it's one of the funniest movies I've ever seen and I absolutely love it. I've seen it countless times since it came out, I pull random lines from this movie pretty much everyday. everyone needs to see this at least once in their lifetime, definitely worth your while!

• Feb 15, 2017

It's so boring and mindless that it's the perfect movie for when you want to doze off on sleepless nights. The only reason why I'm even giving this one and a half stars is for Frankie Faison's appearance as Lloyd.