Sunset Park Reviews

• Oct 20, 2017

3.0/5.0 stars - Grade: C+

3.0/5.0 stars - Grade: C+

• Aug 06, 2014

#Classic. Great film for it's time period (mid-90's).

#Classic. Great film for it's time period (mid-90's).

• Aug 02, 2012

A Brooklyn classic. Maybe typical and basic basketball story but certainly fun to watch. 'Suset Park what time is it, it's time to get loud itz time to represent!'

• Jul 07, 2012

My favourite basketball film

My favourite basketball film

• Dec 27, 2010

Really good movie. Classic

Really good movie. Classic

• Mar 13, 2010

Greatest bball movie since hoosiers!

Greatest bball movie since hoosiers!

• Feb 12, 2010

I really liked sunset park.

I really liked sunset park.

• Dec 09, 2009

"sunset park what time is it? its time to get alve, its time to represent!" Best B-Ball movie out.

• Dec 05, 2009

A great movie about a white female basketball coach wh comes to the bronx to coach a highschool basketball team

• Oct 04, 2009

Just a cliché sport-drama which I liked when I was younger but after rewatching it I have to say that it was all very predictable. Rhea Perlman and Fredro Starr have to carry the weight of the movie but don't succeed. The only scenes that could put a smile on my face were those with Terrence Howard in it. A positive thing was that there were enough moments where they really showed basketball, althought it wasn't groundbreaking stuff.