Superman/Batman: Apocalypse Reviews

• Apr 22, 2019

A nice entry to the DC Animated Movies.

A nice entry to the DC Animated Movies.

Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Mar 14, 2019

Pretty weird decision to make a movie with a female character in the lead, stock it chock full of female supporting roles, then title it "Superman/Batman", but okay. Guess I should just be glad it got made at all, especially way back in 2010. The film itself? It's alright, has that bizarre simplistic-yet-confusing combo that you'd think is such an oxymoron it'd be impossible to hit but superhero fare pretty frequently stumbles in to, but at least it's not completely paint by numbers.

• Feb 10, 2019

Not quite the breath of fresh air that it’s predecessor was . Superman and Batman : Apokolips still comes out Strong .

• Dec 24, 2018

Darkseid is a bad dude, awesome movie.

Darkseid is a bad dude, awesome movie.

• Jun 02, 2018

I have a lot of love for this animated movie. It is pretty much everything I had hoped it would be. A must watch if you are a DC fan!

• May 05, 2018

Superman/Batman Apocalypse is a decent film that has respect for most of the cast. The movie does justice to Superman and Supergirl's relationship and it's heartwarming. Though it has much filler and plot holes, I don't like the animation either. The way Darkseid was portrayed was pinpoint, you can tell that Darkseid is arrogant, sinister, and manipulative. His fight at the end displays the God's power.

• Oct 01, 2017

Ok dc animated movie.

Ok dc animated movie.

• Jamie C Super Reviewer
    Apr 21, 2017

Not as good as the first Superman/Batman animated film but it was good to see Darkseid onscreen even if he's made weaker than I expected, The story was good but it focused too much on Supergirl as this film was kind of used as a origin story for her which maybe should of been done for her own animated movie and for for me it dragged at times, It had some pretty fun action scenes but that's all it has that the kids will like.

• Sep 17, 2016

Superman/Batman: Apocalypse(2010) Starring: Summer Glau, Ed Asner, Tim Daly, Andre Braugher, Kevin Conroy, and Susan Eisenberg Written By: Tab Murphy Directed By: Lauren Montgomery Review THE END IS NEAR. I'm hoping that the second half of Justice League is a little bit like this, because it would be so cool to see Supergirl on the big screen with all the other JL members like Flash, Cyborg, Wonder Woman, Superman, Batman. Because for those of you know me, she is my second favorite DC character right after the big kryptonian himself, Superman. Batman discovers a mysterious teen-aged girl with superhuman powers and a connection to Superman. When the girl comes to the attention of Darkseid, the evil overlord of Apokolips, events take a decidedly dangerous turn. The only complaint is that since this is the first animated movie on Supergirl that she would have been explored a little more. But other than that I like what they did with her and I liked how she was potrayed. As you know I don't talk much about these animated films, so i'm just going to end the review by saying I give this a four and a half out of five

• Aug 17, 2016

It was OK watch, not as good as other movies from DC Universe Animated Original Movies, the anime characterization was bad, Superman look bulky and mean, batmen looked lanky and weak. Besides the mediocre anime, the story itself is decent, it's a movie about the girl from Krypton, her introduction and how she became Super Girl.