Supervolcano Reviews

• Feb 06, 2019

It is a bit cheesy of a movie. But, it does break down real time what if scenarios based on how large of an eruption Yellowstone has/;had. The ending/beginning of the movie give you an idea what would happen if Yellowstone Super Erupted to the Maximum.

• Jun 15, 2017

Very good disaster movie. It seems to keep to real facts versus trying to suspend belief. Their is also political and mass media angles that are plausible.

• Mar 12, 2016

I was disappointed with this film. I probably will say skip this one.

I was disappointed with this film. I probably will say skip this one.

• Jan 29, 2016

Nicely done with little commentary. Extrapolating the idea of an eruption at Yellowstone National Park. Good effects.

• Dec 10, 2015

The worst shit I've ever seen. Made me want the damn thing to go off so I wouldn't have to watch this shit.

• Oct 06, 2015

Not a bad depiction of what could happen if Yellowstone ever goes up. I completely agree with how the 'media' in this was shown, at one time - over 30 years ago, the 'media' had some responsibility, that time is past. When Yellowstone does erupt, America may very well cease to be a nation on this planet for many years, and may never recover it's former level.

• Jun 25, 2015

For once, a disaster film based on actual science. The only thing that isn't realistic in this film is the futuristic modeling hologram - but since this is set in the future - it's not unreasonable tech.

• Jun 02, 2012

Achronological style breaks some of the suspense - you know who survives, and indeed, that anyone survives, plus some of the facts seem shaky, not helped by the rushed nature, especially in the second half, but still tense and watchable.

• Nov 26, 2011

Had seen this years ago on Discovery....... Saw it again now and loved it

Had seen this years ago on Discovery....... Saw it again now and loved it

• Nov 25, 2011

Good movie, worth seeing.

Good movie, worth seeing.