Ted - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ted Reviews

August 20, 2017
It was actually really funny, I love Seth Macfarlane's work including the Ted movies.
August 15, 2017
An instant comedy classic!
August 3, 2017
As we all know, nowadays Hollywood will look for any excuse to throw CGI into the mix and not even good old-fashioned R-rated comedies are immune. Funnily enough, this was one of my earliest R-rated movies that I got to see. Sometimes, all it takes is a talking teddy bear. While it has a familiar story and is occasionally uneven, amidst all that vulgarity there is not only a large amount of laughs that'll keep any Family Guy fan entertained for a solid 100 minutes but also an unexpected charm. It focuses on the themes of becoming a responsible adult and moving on with your life and the execution is done well. In all fairness, we do have to let go of our teddy bears and grow up, don't we? If only we had actual talking teddy bears in real life. They could be foulmouthed and often smoke pot but they'd still be loyal friends to their owner. So, basically, Ted is pretty damn hilarious and boasts all the pop culture references and shout-outs that any Seth MacFarlane fanboy would come to expect whilst also having a surprising amount of warmth. I still think it's a lot better than some people give it credit for.
July 18, 2017
Great fantastic phenomenal funny hilarious movie starring Seth MacFarlane and Marky Mark himself Mark wahlberg. If a movie is named after me I need to watch it asap, I loved Ted, even though I might be a little bias because it's my name but that's what makes it fifty times better. On the dvd box set it says it's the funniest movie ever, I agree, I laughed my head out and just loved everything about this movie, the jokes are hilarious and Ted as a character, a talking teddy bear is awesome. Can wait to see the sequel when it comes out.
July 7, 2017
Very obscene humor, which is not for everyone, so just watched if you think you can take it xD
July 3, 2017
Ted is so Very Funny in this Seth MacFarlane's Movie {:D
½ July 2, 2017
Cliched as hell but occasionally has a funny joke and Sam Jones' cameo was certainly epic, something all too common of Seth MacFarlane products nowadays.
June 27, 2017
It's basically the humor of Family Guy on the big screen.
½ June 25, 2017
Ted has some laughs and an overall intriguing premise but does little with what it has to work with.
½ June 23, 2017
Some good ideas and funny moments, but not enough to sustain a whole movie.
June 21, 2017
Enjoyable to watch but not a second time ...
June 16, 2017
Funny although the beginning part with the little boy was slow and boring.
½ June 11, 2017
Okay 3 words come to mind: fun, original and emotion-filled.
June 2, 2017
5/30/2017 (2): Pretty funny. Bunch of one liners.
May 25, 2017
Silly but entertaining bromance romance film that is special in its own way and never at lack of talent even if it does film family guy fan targeted
May 13, 2017
The only truly funny part is it's pathetic.
April 30, 2017
A very creative, very funny, and very dirty comedy that is hilarious and a good time.
½ March 15, 2017
One of the best comedies I've ever seen. Recommended!
½ March 7, 2017
Well-written and hilarious, Ted is definitely offensive, but it WILL leave you laughing away....
March 4, 2017
Funny as hell but a little slow at times.