Reviews

• Apr 07, 2012

My favorite IMAX film.

My favorite IMAX film.

• Sep 14, 2011

Impressive photography, amazing visuals. Fine short film with fascinating footage from the space shuttle. The narration is only fair though. Well worth watching.

• Jan 31, 2009

This was really cool, my favourite part was the sunrise as seen from orbit. Stunning.

• Feb 28, 2008

exciting space shuttle footage

exciting space shuttle footage

• Jan 23, 2008

very good footage & score. great sound and picture.

very good footage & score. great sound and picture.

• Oct 01, 2007

I've seen this film on IMAX a few times. And in my living room a few more. Even though it's slightly dated, the images are breathtaking.

• Aug 29, 2007

breathtaking, a little out of date now, but still a really great movie.

breathtaking, a little out of date now, but still a really great movie.

• Aug 24, 2007

Saw this along with Blue Planet on Blu Ray. Overall a pretty solid IMAX flick, very very beautiful scenes both from space and from Earth. Not much to say, but worth checking out especially in High Def.

• Jun 07, 2007

A must see for any space nut out there.

A must see for any space nut out there.