Reviews

• May 10, 2013

Interesting. Nothing really scary.

Interesting. Nothing really scary.

• Jul 05, 2012

The only thing terrifying about this movie is Lara Flynn Boyle's upper lip. I gave it two starts because of the little girl peeing the floor and the guy wanting to kill his wife because she put raw chicken in the vegetable drawer.

• Oct 13, 2011

Well it was differnt but an alright movie anyway little crazy with the house but its still not to bad

• Aug 14, 2010

great acting, riveting plotline, epic climax, this movie has it all. a must watch!

• Apr 23, 2010

Lara Flynn Boyle's freckles are really distracting.

Lara Flynn Boyle's freckles are really distracting.

• Apr 13, 2010

I love that new modern house creepy! but it was really scary a very good movie for tv only , I hope I will see again on mylifetime.com.

• Jan 29, 2010

great lifetime movie. i agree with many that it is rather creepy, for one of those. great acting.. and zak morris!! hello

• Dec 19, 2009

Die Story dümpelt so dahin und ist durchschaubar. Die Schauspieler hätten sich auch ein wenig mehr Mühe geben können. Es gab sicherlich den ein oder anderen spannenden Moment, im Großen und Ganzen aber eher... durchschnittlich.

• Nov 14, 2009

This is quite a creepy film. I found it very creepy and weird to watch. But it was a really good film. It's quite a strange house that they live next to and i sure wouldn't want to ever live next to a murderous house like it!

• Sep 25, 2009

Absolutely brutal, don't bother watching.

Absolutely brutal, don't bother watching.