The Obsession Reviews

• Jul 06, 2014

It's predictable from the first frame to the last, the actors have no chemistry, and there aren't any creepy moments at all. Really bad.

• Oct 21, 2012

Has the same simple and predictable formula as most other Lifetime movies, but watching it was a decent enough way to kill time late at night when nothing else is on.

• Apr 28, 2012

Watching with my friends daughter. Not my choice. Playing Angry Birds too. Extremely forgettable movie, I pegged the entire plot in the first 5 minutes, though it's not over yet. This movies has been done, in some form or fashion, a zillion and a half times. No stars for creativity or plot. Only one star because of decent action by a few of the players. Notably mom and the psycho dance teacher. But there is very little redeeming substance to this movie. Don't waste your time. I'm going to get a shower now.

• Jul 13, 2011

One of those made for tv movies I think. The main actress looks really familiar though...

• Jan 03, 2010

it was too predictable.... I was hoping for something more, like a twist in the story or something like that.

• Mar 29, 2009

I liked it alot because of all the ballet moves...but man...the teacher was so freakin creepy...i would be scared if i had a ballet teacher like that..

• Lady D Super Reviewer
    Mar 07, 2009

A simple made for tv film, which was highly predictable, but made for light viewing

• Jul 28, 2008

it is de bomb man!!!!

it is de bomb man!!!!

• Apr 21, 2008

Creepy...the dancing was pretty good in this...how the teacher taught Erika to dance with emotion.

• Apr 20, 2008

I guess this was a pretty good movie, considering how it's made for TV. The plot was pretty well thought-out, though acting could have been better.