The Circle Reviews

• Oct 18, 2020

I have read the book and thought that it was good. Usually movies ruin the book for me but this was well done!

• Sep 24, 2020

I guess the lesson is the devil you know? I couldn't bring myself to root for her character after she went to the ‘dark side.'

• Sep 21, 2020

Moved too fast during key parts, leading to confusion as to character motivation. Sorta lame.

• Sep 11, 2020

It had promise but sort of lost itself and petered out. Female characters are shallow/weak. Waste of a couple of hours .

• Sep 07, 2020

I really want to thank people who made that film. The idea behind it is actually quite vital. We see how everything real is being replaced by artificial, fake, digital. I think it is a good movie even for the actors that are brilliantly talented!

• Aug 30, 2020

Interesting premise, and in light of technology and this day and age, it's also possible, which is a scary thought. It's a bit of a slow movie though

• Aug 22, 2020

Great movie that foretells our future as citizens, however I was disappointed with the ending.

• Aug 16, 2020

It's an odd movie, but at least it's not boring.

It's an odd movie, but at least it's not boring.

• Aug 14, 2020

In an ideal world, Emma Watson's terrible american accent would be the worst part of this movie. NOPE. They had an opportunity to lead up to an epiphany about the human necessity of privacy, but instead went headlong into the abyss of collectivism.

• Jul 26, 2020

A strange but interesting film. The ending didn't make sense, but it wasn't bad aside from that. (First and only viewing - 7/11/2020)