The FP Reviews

• Jun 27, 2019

They deserve awards just for keeping a Straight Face while challenging for a "Beat Off!"

• Jan 27, 2016

The story is insane, the dialogue is tacky and repetitive, the characters make no sense and the entire film is bad. However that doesn't mean it isn't fun to watch. Grab a group of friends and laugh hysterically and the terribleness. It's also incredibly quotable and lends itself to great inside jokes.

• Dec 31, 2015

This movie is a great send up of films that put so much dramatic tension on breakdance and other subjects that get played up for the sake of cinematic drama far beyond their actual potential. Also, for the ducks, yo.

• Jul 04, 2014

One of the few dance movies I will admitting to enjoying.

One of the few dance movies I will admitting to enjoying.

• Jun 28, 2014

Ranges between absurdly funny and absurdly annoying. After the ridiculousness of it sinks in and I accepted the premise (when AC/DC explains the importance of ducks) I had a much better time. A mixed bag.

• Apr 30, 2014

WORSE MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE

WORSE MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE

• Nov 16, 2013

Es incomprensible que esta película exista

Es incomprensible que esta película exista

• Oct 13, 2013

Now there was never a question of if this movie was going to be terrible it was if it would be good enough in parts. It was really not all that great and lacked all sorts of class but was somehow great.

• Aug 19, 2013

I love my friends, thanks to them I have seen incredible movies I wouldn't have probably seen on my own. Of course with that sometimes you end up seeing a movie like The FP. A gangland rivalry film where disputes are settle via a Dance Dance Revolution type game. The good, well the electronic infused soundtrack is quite catchy, everything else is bad. The plot is basically the main character JTRO watching his best friend die playing the game at the beginning (it's not lethal as a point yet somehow he still dies) so he goes into exile is prompted back to save the neighborhood (the titular FP). You get bad acting compounded by the decision to add there own slang and style of talking which makes some me wish there was an English translation at times. You also get the training montage, the win the girl back from his rival, learn to respect and stand up for yourself. It feels like it would a great parody of these yet everything is done so seriously that it just comes off painful. The FP commits fully to it's premise to bad that doesn't help it be a good film.

• Jul 08, 2013

Purposefully, hilariously bad! So much fun.

Purposefully, hilariously bad! So much fun.