The Lost Valentine Reviews

• Oct 05, 2019

Touching movie with an excellent portrayal of a WWII widow whose husband is still MIA and her story.

• Feb 13, 2017

The movie is really good in my opinion. The movie will bring you happiness and sadness. I don't wanna give to much away but Jennifer love Hewitt and Betty white play a good role in the movie . It's the perfect movie for Valentine's Day . And for the whole family. The people who haven't seen I recommend it because it's a vary good film .

• Jun 30, 2016

Best movie I've seen in a long time. Betty White is amazing! This is a tear-jerker and true love story!

• Jun 26, 2016

sweet and touching romantic movie.. with a very cute guy... :p

sweet and touching romantic movie.. with a very cute guy... :p

• Feb 17, 2016

It's TV movie bad, but it's moving and has it's moments....bonus, the women in your life will probably love it.

• Sep 23, 2015

This is the best TV movie I have ever seen. Had me going the whole way. JLH and Betty White share great chemistry and all the other roles are acted well too.

• Feb 01, 2014

Amazing but deff need tissues!!! 2/1/14

Amazing but deff need tissues!!! 2/1/14

• Dec 30, 2013

Lucas Thomas's grandmother Caroline returns every Valentine's Day to the station where, at their then first wedding anniversary, she waved off to the pacific war theatre in 1944 naval pilot Neil, officially still missing in action. Lucas, a former baseball star and reputable physiotherapist about to publish, tells the story to a station manager, who assigns the item to Susan Allison. She gets involved and befriends Caroline, but resists her crush on Lucas on account of an already soulless engagement with international reporter Andrew Hawthorne. Caroline's mild cardiac crisis seems to ruin everything.

• Nov 02, 2013

Wonderful movie and touching story with a great cast in JL Hewitt & Betty White

Wonderful movie and touching story with a great cast in JL Hewitt & Betty White

• Oct 27, 2013

I loved this story. It also helped that the main character was hot.

I loved this story. It also helped that the main character was hot.