The Raid: Redemption - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Raid: Redemption Reviews

December 6, 2016
Some really great stunt work and physical action scenes.
½ November 12, 2016
this movie is like one big, long, bad ass fight scene with some of the best action sequences put to film and it's non-stop entertainment. the acting is amazing and it adds well to the action sequences. the dialogue was surprisingly made done and fast paced. definitely one of the best action films of the decade.

Owens grade: A
November 6, 2016
Purely awesome on nearly all-accounts; this is a non-stop thrill ride that leaves the viewer exasperated afterwards, but in such great fashion.
November 6, 2016
My only criticism is the lack of characters, but I feel as if that is completely justified because it takes away one of my other criticisms of the action genre as a whole: The general predictableness. I can usually tell who will live and who will die, but in this movie, you never know. Everyone is expendable. The action is well-shot and the director is amazing. Very few directors and writers know how to build suspense and tension, but within the first five minutes of this movie, I was already consumed by the action and was fully emersed. This is a must-see for any action fan.
½ November 5, 2016
An amazingly directed action film that features stunning martial arts choreography that will keep you on the edge of your chair
½ November 1, 2016
The Raid is a relentlessly repetitive haze of head-spinning violence - but what expertly-choreographed violence it is.
September 12, 2016
Holy smokes. Unbelievable.
September 9, 2016
Bad ass action film!!!
September 9, 2016
Tense, violent, and acton-packed are the reasons why this is one of the best action flicks I have ever seen.
August 11, 2016
Just plain Brilliant
jamrcla
July 29, 2016
An amazing film with some of the best action i've seen in a film ever, The plot is simple go in and take everyone out but as you can guess it doesn't go to plan, I was in two minds whether to watch this or not because it's subtitled but i'm glad I did it's a must watch for all action fans plus there's an English voice over on dvd/blu ray, Let's hope the American remake is just as violant and bloody please.
July 27, 2016
The cinematography is masterful and the fight scenes are perfection.
July 25, 2016
HOLY CRAP WATCH THIS !!! The action here hasn't been topped
July 6, 2016
The Raid: Redeption stata un esperienza nuova ed interessante. Scene d'azioni che mi hanno lasciato letteralmente a bocca aperta, con uno stunt work incredibile. Dalle scene pi movimentate traspira il puro talento fisico degli attori, anche se a questo punto chiamarli attori un po' fuorviante: pare siano tutti artisti marziali professionisti, ed il risultato spettacolo puro. Di fronte ad un film del genere preoccuparsi troppo della trama inutile, sedetevi e godetevi lo spettacolo.
June 30, 2016
My body hurts just from watching it.
June 30, 2016
THE BEST ACTION MOVIE EVER, ENOUGH SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Absolutely incredible!!!!!
June 29, 2016
A fairly average action movie with a paper thin story. Still enjoyable though so don't let that put you off. If you want a similar film but better get a copy of Dredd
June 29, 2016
If you are looking for a non-stop (once it starts..which doesn't take long) martial arts, action flick, with little to no talking...that also tells a good story; Look no further. After watching this movie, the only comparison I could come up with, was:
New Jack City (because of "The Carter") mixed with Game of Death, while having the fighting moves of Bruce Lee, Jet Li, Donny Yen, and (old) Jackie Chan, due to the speed and violent nature of the attacks.

This movie is a phenomenal action film, that tells a story in such a way, that makes it stand out from other action films. I highly recommend this movie.